Wednesday 26 December 2007

Boxing Day Swim - West Mersea















Some images of the traditional Boxing Day morning swim at West Mersea - raising funds for the RNLI. These were taken by my husband. I was not there, as I have spent most of Boxing Day - and indeed Christmas Eve and Christmas Day - slumped on a sofa, felled by a virus. At least I've had a chance to read some books (of which more anon) in my less feverish and soporific moments. The rest of the festivities have rather passed me by.
Oh well . . . they'll be round again next year, no doubt.

2 comments:

monix said...

Poor you, Juliet. I hope you had lots of grog to help you get through. Get well soon.

Anonymous said...

Are they mad?? I think you might be joined on your sick sofa by most of them soon. Good job it's in aid of such a good cause. Bloomin' good luck to them and I wish you better soon.