Monday 21 April 2008

Sea glass transformed


Oooh, the joys of the blogosphere!

In that exhilaratingly serendipitous way that these things happen, a chance visit to a poetry blog many months ago (no idea even what I was doing there) has gradually unfurled undreamed-of layers of bloggish consequences.

One result of which is that two pieces of my Mersea sea-glass are now reincarnated as silver-wrapped pendants in deepest Devon.

You can see them (and read about how they were transformed) here .

Isn't that wonderful?

It's all made me feel quite light-headed!

2 comments:

monix said...

I popped over to have a look and they are lovely! What a lot of talent and how generous to share her technique. I hope you'll post some pictures of your creations when you do them.

Juliet said...

Hmm, well, I might do, but will probably keep the first few tries to myself . . . (along with the gnashing of teeth and tearing of hair and general wailing!)