Saturday 20 October 2007

'Do You Write Under Your Own Name?'


Delighted to learn that crime writer Martin Edwards has started his own blog this week.

Regular visitors to Musings will know that I'm a bit of a fan of Martin's books - and I've been lucky enough to have been allowed a sneak preview of his forthcoming Harry Devlin novel, Waterloo Sunset.

I had been reading the draft manuscript on the train journey back from Scotland, got home, checked quickly through the hundreds of emails awaiting my attention, and spotted one from Martin announcing the birth of his blog. I'm really pleased he's taken the plunge, despite the many other calls upon his time.

It's going to be a good one - both for readers of crime fiction and for aspiring writers too - so do pop over and take a look.

2 comments:

Martin Edwards said...

Juliet, thanks; it's the example of your blog and others that has inspired me to give blogging a try! The only snag is that I'm not sure that a blog on crime fiction/fact/writing has quite as much scope for photographs as yours. And it's the images, together with the voice, that make this one such a pleasure to visit.

Juliet said...

Thanks for kind words, Martin. Maybe you could take a camera next time you're out and about in Liverpool and the Lakes and give us some 'scene of crime' photos (minus the dead bodies, of course - I was thinking more of landscapes and cityscapes!).