Sunday 13 April 2008

Procrastination

I really, really need to update this blog.

I really, really, really need to get my head down and finish some work before Monday morning.

I seriously need to clean the house, weed the garden, walk the dog and check that the children's homework is all done before school starts again tomorrow.

I mustn't forget to sew name-tapes into new school uniform, decide what to cook for supper, remind the kids to tidy their rooms, list some things on eBay, sort out the mounds of stuff on my desk.

Before I do any of that, I must wake the family, shower, dress, stand around all morning at the rugby club and eat clubhouse chips for lunch.

But first . . . I'm going to drink a cup of tea while watching this again:



Many thanks to Rob for the link.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oy! That one hit a little too close to home! Think I'll go sharpen a few pencils while I'm waiting for my tea...