Tuesday 8 April 2008

Tackled Pink



Well, here's something worth musing upon!

Between 18 and 20 April all six Guinness Premiership rugby matches are turning PINK to raise funds and awareness for Breast Cancer Care. Tickets for women will be £15, £4.25 of which will be donated directly to Breast Cancer Care.

Ladies - says the Tackled Pink publicity blurb - will be treated to an 'exclusive day' with 'female-focused treats' and the opportunity to 'meet the players after the game'!

I have had to reach up, grab myself by the ankle and tug myself down to earth again with a bump, unfortunately. I shall in fact be decidedly busy that weekend - but I wouldn't have been, had I known about this sooner!

But if you are able to wriggle free from your other commitments that weekend and fancy a diverting new way to show your support for the 44,000 women and 300 men who are newly diagnosed with breast cancer each year in the UK, then click
here to find out more.

1 comment:

monix said...

Hi J, so glad to see you back! I'm sorry that I won't be able to make it to a rugby match either. It's a cause dear to my heart (12 year survivor)so I'll have to support it without the fun of the men in pink!