Sunday 30 March 2008

Glady Peto - online at last!

Fantastic news for Gladys Peto fans!

As I've mentioned here previously, there has been a serious dearth of information about Peto and her work on the internet - which is partly what prompted me to share my own thoughts and pictures on this blog.


Since doing so I have been in touch with a fellow enthusiast at The Last House in America, who has also shared her knowledge and images.

Now - hooray! - I'm delighted to say, Jeanette Payne has recently launched a dedicated Gladys Peto website , with a wealth of information and pictures. It's an absolutely wonderful resource, beautifully put together and clearly a labour of real love.


The pics here are reproduced from Jeannette's site (with her permission) and will, I hope, inspire you to go and take a look.

No comments: