Friday 7 March 2008

'Turned out nice again!'















Having narrowly escaped a comprehensive drenching this morning as the black skies opened a minute after I'd closed the front door, I was not expecting such a pleasant trudge along the beach this afternoon. Breezy but surprisingly warm. An egret, dazzlingly white in the sunlight, soared right over my head on the marshes, but my happy-snappy little camera (I almost feel I should put 'camera' in inverted commas, it's so small and basic) wasn't up to the job.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, if you've captured those pictures on a little basic camera, I am mightly impressed. They are stunning. It really cheered me up looking at them as it has turned really gloomy again. Thanks, Juliet

Juliet said...

Thanks Teresa. I have a selection of complicated digital Nikons at my disposal but they are so blinkin' heavy and huge that I just feel weighed down and inhibited, so I never take them on dog walks. My happy-snappy pocket-sized Canon (functions: 'on', 'off', and 'click') is responsible for everything on this blog.

Hope you liked the 'beach daffodil'! Saw it again today and it's one of those pretty two-colour double ones. I'm so pleased nobody's picked it!