Sunday 20 July 2008

A Romance on Three Legs - Prize Draw result

Time for the smallest prize draw in the history of prize draws!


Four names rattling around in the bottom of my grandma's Fairyland Lustre bowl, which sits atop the piano (though not usually balanced precariously on the keyboard, as here).


Who will win a review copy of A Romance on Three Legs?


This is particularly nerve-wracking, since all four entrants are good blogging cyber-chums of mine . . .


But a winner there must be, and the name is . . .



DIANE!


Congratulations, D. The book will be in the post to you tomorrow and I look forward to reading your verdict once it reaches the top of the TBR pile.


Commiserations to the non-winners (though since two of you are Devon Bloggers, then maybe you'll be able to persuade D to lend it to you at one of your get-togethers once she's read it!)

2 comments:

monix said...

Congrats to Diane, I'm sure she'll let her fellow Devon bloggers borrow it later.
I share the record with you, J, for the smallest book draw - I only had 4 names in my bowl a couple of months back. It does make it all the harder to do, doesn't it? Lovely bowl!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, J. And I'd be more than happy to share it with the Devon sorority, especially as this is my second lucky draw in just over a week. Well, I have had to wait 45 years since the basket of fruit at school . . .